Author Topic: Introduce Yourself!... Again! (2008)  (Read 12314 times)

Offline Fiona.B

• View Profile
Re: Introduce Yourself!... Again! (2008)
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2008, 01:40:09 PM »
hey guys
My name is Fi, im from sydney and im part 3rd year and part 2nd year.Hopefully i'll meet you all properly at dailies or something but if not i'll see you all at about 12 the night before an assignment is due in, in the vfx labs... we can plead with the security guards to keep the labs open for another hour or so together, my favourite past time, not

Offline Keaton

• Gamer @ Heart
    • View Profile
    • My CSU Webspace
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2008, 01:22:26 AM »
Hi ALL. My name is Keaton. I am a 2nd year student but will be working with you all next year, i'll explain why.
I was a first year last year for Animation. But i'm taking a year off to work in England. I'll be back for my second year in 2009 with all you lovely first years (who will be second years then). Hopefully i can get to know all of you pretty quickly as by then you will all be friends, (or segregated into groups, although Hages will probably put a stop to that i'm sure).

Anyway, i still look at the forum and will probably post feedback for projects from whatever Internet cafe i happen to be at.

And if you're on FACEBOOK, just add me, search for Keaton Hulme-Jones. I have a photo of a stupid rainbow coming out of my mouth.
(-/\-)
   '''

Offline lidia

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2008, 08:55:09 PM »
Hiiiii I'm Lidia, im a second year animation student. Um, i live on campus but im really from hallidays point which is near forster. Its nice and not deserty like here. I like lots of things, especially food related and i find it difficult to sit still for long periods of time which isnt a good thing for this course but im trying my hardest to learn to sit for longer. i hope all you first years like the course and stick to it! :)

Offline Tsumz

• I like pie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2008, 10:45:42 PM »
Hello my name is Sarah I'm from Sydney and a first year animation student.

I like...pie.

Offline Fiona.B

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2008, 11:33:39 AM »
woot, i like pie too.. mm pie
-for many pie related ridiculous animation find weeble and bob,,,,, i still giggle-

Offline Kerry

• View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2008, 09:28:28 PM »
Hey... I'm Kerry and i'm a 3rd/4th year multi/grapho... I come from a place called Horsham in Victoria, and have this slight (*cough* HUGE!!! *cough*) obsession with all things animation... And if you ever meet me, you'll know who i am because I have a tendency to talk... a lot. Especially when it comes to said obsession.  ;D
Each with our weaknesses. Each with our strengths.