Author Topic: AIAF!!! :-D  (Read 2178 times)

Offline Pamz0r

• Purple ToonBoom Wizard!
    • View Profile
AIAF!!! :-D
« on: February 21, 2008, 12:50:41 AM »

"The Australian International Animation Festival will once again premiere in Wagga on May 16-18th 2008." quoted straight from Hages himself.

Okay people!!
This year we're going to make this festival rock! (not that last year didn't rock)
We need to get out there and start promoting this event like, NOW-ish!
Not overly sure about how we're going to go about it or when our next poster folding class will be  :D

But, we'll have to all get together and discuss a plan of action!  ;)

What do we say!? *waits for the team applause*
:)

Offline Hages

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: AIAF!!! :-D
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 06:55:03 AM »
That’s the spirit! I’m greatly encouraged by the enthusiasm a few people have started expressing in helping with the festival and will take everyone up on that offer. The latest news is that I’m formalising all venue, legal, technical and financial aspects as I write this and an official announcement will be made to the public in the next week or two. I can’t advertise that it will be at the Forum 6 Cinema, list costs or reveal content yet but AVFX students will be the first to know. And even when I do unleash the programme, I still can’t say anything about special bonus screenings... ;) Anyway, I spoke with the Animation Posse (Melbourne) yesterday and can reveal that you lucky CSU students will once again have the exclusive opportunity to jury the International Student Animations in the Friday Screenings. In the meantime, let the campaign for AIAF2008 begin! ;D

Offline ~matt~

• Staff
  • by the hand of the animator
    • View Profile
Re: AIAF!!! :-D
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 11:59:23 AM »
 ;D i say this year we lay a full assault on the city of wagga !! everyone will here this time ;D
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 12:36:53 PM by ~matt~ »