Author Topic: Blue/Green Screen Footage Request  (Read 1611 times)

Offline Hages

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Blue/Green Screen Footage Request
« on: August 13, 2007, 12:06:32 AM »
As digital compositing finally hits the big time at CSU I’m asking if anyone would like to donate any student production stock featuring blue/green screen material for demonstration and/or workshop exercises. I already have examples for use in classes but they are of pristine studio quality and not representative of the realistic footage most on a budget are likely to capture. Anything from close ups to full body shots with sets showing in the frame are fine. The clips can be any length but no more than 20 seconds is likely to be used.

If you don’t mind students in MPI209 using the clip for their workshop please include a quick readme with any copyright notices you wish to include. Please submit the footage on DVD and leave it in my pigeon hole or bring it to a lecture. It would be good to have footage ASAP as this week’s MPI209 crew get started on keying. 3rd year is welcome to attend and will see new software showcased. ;D

Offline chicken

• Happy bunny and you!
    • View Profile
    • Chicken Productions
Re: Blue/Green Screen Footage Request
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 12:59:15 PM »
um eep, I have some basic stuff, but the people in the footage aren't doing much. I have the supposed high quality black magic stuff from Liz and Mine dance of the people without knees video clip, as well as a small spiel of DV quality Narin dancing around on a keyed out background?
Both aren't the highest of quality but, if youwant to make blue/green screening difficult for them, then feel free to take mine :D
I'm vomiting with rage, LITERALLY!

Offline Hages

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 01:26:00 PM »
Yes, thank you! Every bit of footage will be considered. Even if a key is seriously problematic it will at least represent the difficulties of shooting material. ;D

Offline chicken

• Happy bunny and you!
    • View Profile
    • Chicken Productions
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2007, 04:17:01 PM »
hmm does it matter if all the shots were locked off? meaning no funky moving camera angles?
I'm vomiting with rage, LITERALLY!