Author Topic: New Batman Suit  (Read 4053 times)

Offline UNGCO

• Pees To Everyone!
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art - No Updates
New Batman Suit
« on: June 16, 2007, 06:16:19 PM »
Entertainment Weekly's got an exclusive on the new Batman Suit: http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20042739,00.html?cid=recirc-peopleRecirc

Frankly, I think it's a tad over the top with all the detailing, but it does look effective as 'armour'. I probably won't notice in the movie itself though.
Procrastination is the Crown of Purgatory. The bearer of such a burden is a defeated one indeed.

Offline chicken

• Happy bunny and you!
    • View Profile
    • Chicken Productions
Re: New Batman Suit
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 06:22:16 PM »
hmmm I think it should be made from the pelts of bats. So its more like a "it rubs the lotion on its skin" suit instead of a "rar I like wearing laytex because I have a fetish for it and bats" suit....
I'm vomiting with rage, LITERALLY!

Offline Pamz0r

• Purple ToonBoom Wizard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 07:26:10 PM »
i want the boots... the boots r awesome.
:)

Offline Atcote

• Shazam!
    • View Profile
    • MasonVFX
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2007, 10:34:28 PM »
hmmm I think it should be made from the pelts of bats. So its more like a "it rubs the lotion on its skin" suit instead of a "rar I like wearing laytex because I have a fetish for it and bats" suit....

... Interesting, but that wouldn't be that really useful in combat, would it? Then again, the stench of deceased bat could prove quite powerful, and Alfred would have a funner time whenever the suit needed repairing...
Just in case people were wondering, it stands for 'At The Convenience Of The Experimenter.'

And now... this!

Offline UNGCO

• Pees To Everyone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2007, 10:46:31 PM »
Well, it would certainly provide Michael Caine with more material to work with (HAW HAW!). :P
Procrastination is the Crown of Purgatory. The bearer of such a burden is a defeated one indeed.

Offline Coma1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 03:38:30 PM »
One time on the way to a party my mate was dressed as batman, drove through the macdonalds drive through with the batman theme playing... best part was, my other mate was dressed as ronald mcdonald, so they played it up like batman had gone out and chased down ronald for them to give him back.... brilliant... but not as brilliant as when he got drunk and needed to pee so he cut a whole in the crotch of the unitard to do his business out of... [end rant]

Offline UNGCO

• Pees To Everyone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2007, 03:56:02 PM »
I'm glad you ended the rant at such a spot because if I had any imagination left in me, I might have just needed to gouge my brains (yes, I have multiple brains) out, bit by bit, using a pair of rusty tweezers.

I can think of more reasons as to why Ronald McDonald would need to be captured by Batman though...

Offline MultimediaMan

• Multimedia man: But seriously.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2007, 11:27:21 PM »

eh, Gp Boots are better.. probably more comfortable to...
A look into the mind of Multimedia man! http://lex-ttd.blogspot.com/

Offline Coma1

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2007, 09:35:33 AM »
eh, Gp Boots are better.. probably more comfortable to...

I have a Pair of GP's, a Pair of Doc's and a Pair of New rocks (like what batman has on) and I have to say, that of all the three the order runs New Rocks, Docs then GP's in order of comfort, BUT the otherway in order of affordability.

Offline MultimediaMan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2007, 11:28:50 AM »
Gp boots are hell comfortable, you just have to know how to 1) prep them for wearing when they are new and 2) tie the laces

Offline Coma1

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2007, 04:12:30 PM »
Gp boots are hell comfortable, you just have to know how to 1) prep them for wearing when they are new and 2) tie the laces

I have all the leather softening stuff you need to make them mould to your foot shape without cracking but they still lose out for me over my other boots... ha ha ha, a man with many shoes.

Offline MultimediaMan

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2007, 08:27:50 AM »
leather softening? you dont need leather softners on GP boots! FAIL!

Offline Coma1

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2007, 12:55:14 PM »
leather softening? you dont need leather softners on GP boots! FAIL!

*sigh* yes, you do, its a mixture of vitamin-e and beeswax (just like in boot polish). Vitamin E just like with moisturiser returns old dry boots back to nice malleable leather. When you buy GP's they arent made with comfort in mind they are made to basically be as middle of the road as possible so they can fit almost anyone. You use it to loosen the tight leather so you can then allow it to dry in a shape that is a better fit to your feet. Hence not getting blisters, cracked heels or other crap, trust me, its far more awesome that way.

Then the beeswax acts as a natural polish to the leather hide, it also makes them waterproof again if you have any cracks and acts as a natural sealant. Similar again to polishing them but minus any chemicals. Take it from a dude who has many, many pairs of boots, ha ha ha.

Your probably going "pussy" but i dont care for the military crap, i buy shoes for comfort, lol.

Offline MultimediaMan

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2007, 03:56:14 PM »
all you need is a bath full of hot water, half an hour and your set...

Offline chicken

• Happy bunny and you!
    • View Profile
    • Chicken Productions
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2007, 05:11:57 PM »
wouldn't that be bad for the leather?...
I'm vomiting with rage, LITERALLY!