Author Topic: Course Structure and Subjects  (Read 1378 times)

Offline Tia

• View Profile
Course Structure and Subjects
« on: October 20, 2008, 08:06:51 AM »
I had some one ask me the other day what subjects are we meant to enrol in for next year, well heres the website with the specific structure and course codes so that you can enrol in the right things.

http://www.csu.edu.au/courses/undergraduate/arts_animation_visual_effects/course_struct.html

If you dont remember how to re-enrol comment and i will put up some instructions. Good luck.
Every Master was first an amateur.

Offline Kiah

• View Profile
Re: Course Structure and Subjects
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 12:50:25 PM »
hey, just went to re enroll and when i try to add VFX301 and VPA319 i get an error saying the subject couldnt be added as i have entered an invalid subject code, mode and campus combination.  I am adding these subjects to the autumn 2009 session.  Has anyone else had this problem?

Offline Atcote

• Shazam!
    • View Profile
    • MasonVFX
Re: Course Structure and Subjects
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 01:33:24 PM »
I thought we had VPA319 in the Spring session, but anyway, I spoke to someone in the SVPA office about this - apparently the subjects haven't been cleared yet, and she asked me to give her a week - that was on Friday. I'll go back tomorrow just to confirm if anything's happening with it.
Just in case people were wondering, it stands for 'At The Convenience Of The Experimenter.'

And now... this!