Author Topic: De Blob- On the Wii  (Read 2298 times)

Offline Jeebuz

• Just Jeebuz.
    • View Profile
    • Seraquin @ Deviantart!
De Blob- On the Wii
« on: May 12, 2008, 03:28:16 PM »
Hi Peeps,

Just incase anyone has been wondering what I have been working on, here is the official website:

http://www.thq.com/games/gameinfo.php?id=1290

Feel free to google up some previews/articles on IGN. If you dont own a Wii, then this game is a good reason to get one! :D

As some random inside stuff, the Art Director, as well as one of the Environmental Artists, worked on Carmageddeon 1 and 2! I was so stoked when I found out about that! 
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 03:30:55 PM by Jeebuz »
Just because you can, it doesn't mean you should.

Unless its cool.

Offline UNGCO

• Pees To Everyone!
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art - No Updates
Re: De Blob- On the Wii
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 03:14:32 AM »
Booyeah to Carmageddon! Nick and I brought it up in a small convo the other day. Funness. ;D

Watched the trailer - top stuff! The character designs are pure street and fantastalicous. What'd you work on Pete (should keep an eye out for bits and pieces whilst playing the game, lol)?
Procrastination is the Crown of Purgatory. The bearer of such a burden is a defeated one indeed.

Offline Jeebuz

• Just Jeebuz.
    • View Profile
    • Seraquin @ Deviantart!
Re: De Blob- On the Wii
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 11:44:02 AM »
I'm an environmental artist... so I decorate levels.

We get the basic levels from the LDs (Level designers) which are more or less fully functioning levels, which you can play thorugh from start to finish, but lack everything but the bare gameplay essentials.

Our job is to make it all look pretty, lived in and visually exciting. Lots of trees and grass and signs and little people and cars etc.

Ive done bits and pieces on almost all the levels in the game. I'll be sure to point them out to you when you play :P
Just because you can, it doesn't mean you should.

Unless its cool.