Author Topic: ACMI - GAME ON!  (Read 2242 times)

Offline Vivalin

• View Profile
ACMI - GAME ON!
« on: April 11, 2008, 01:30:14 PM »
Everyone who can get to Melbourne totally should and go to ACMI (Fed Sq) they have an exhibition on at the moment called GAME ON!

its an exhibition of all computer games from the earliest of Pong right through to old school arcade games of Pac Man and Space Invaders and on to the more recent of those such as Wii and Guitar Hero (which my friend got the highest score for when we were there YAY!)

Cost is like $10 for concession but the games are free so you can play them unlimitedly so if you get there early you can play all day as much as you want! Well worth it guys!

Offline Atcote

• Shazam!
    • View Profile
    • MasonVFX
Re: ACMI - GAME ON!
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 02:23:42 PM »
I remember advertising for it when I went down to the Pixar Exhibition. Hope to get to it by next holidays.
Just in case people were wondering, it stands for 'At The Convenience Of The Experimenter.'

And now... this!

Offline Vivalin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 10:39:52 PM »
I have a feeling it finishes in June so you might just make it...or we do a road trip!

Offline Atcote

• Shazam!
    • View Profile
    • MasonVFX
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 10:58:14 PM »
Actually I believe it's on until July 13th. The website sheds some light on this. :D

Ah, well, time to invade the homes of relatives in Melbourne...
Just in case people were wondering, it stands for 'At The Convenience Of The Experimenter.'

And now... this!

Offline Tia

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008, 07:56:04 AM »
Im liking the sound of a roadtrip personally... we shoudl do it every year!!! damage??? is it possible???
Every Master was first an amateur.