Author Topic: ----Web coms----  (Read 2248 times)

Offline cheeseninja2002

• Got a problem? Point a gun at it!
    • View Profile
----Web coms----
« on: May 14, 2008, 01:06:12 AM »
So yeah.... thought I'd just post up some great web comics that aren't too well known for people to check out, no real reason.... just spreading the love.

---TGSA--- A webcom with no real purpose, just random ideas they come up with. one of the guys involved also made Blastwave!

---Gone with the Blastwave--- Follows around a bunch of soldiers in a post apocalyptic world, funny and a little morbid at times. Really well drawn.

---Perry Bible Fellowship--- Pure gold, no consistent characters again, just random little things.

---A Lesson is Learned but the Damage is irreversable--- My Fav 1 webcomic, funny as hell, great style and at times makes you think before you laugh.

feel free to add to the list...
True happiness is the realization of its presence, not its absence.

Offline cheeseninja2002

• Got a problem? Point a gun at it!
    • View Profile
Re: ----Web coms----
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 02:32:30 AM »
one comic I did forget to mention;

Electric Retard (Find it yourself, I aint linking it)

I highly recomend you completely avoid this site (even if someone cool tells you to visit it).

There may be one comic in there that isn't... severly disturbed and highly offensive. The entire point of the comic is shock value. So If you find violence, murder, rape, faeces and severe racism offensive, then I'd stay away.
True happiness is the realization of its presence, not its absence.

Offline bonblis

• View Profile
Re: ----Web coms----
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 06:02:44 PM »
Thanks cheeseninja2002,

I never knew they existed! Lovin it!
"Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you is determinism; the way you play it is free will." Jawaharlal Nehru