Author Topic: Live & Love Short Film Competition  (Read 2230 times)

Offline Hages

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Live & Love Short Film Competition
« on: September 12, 2011, 09:34:51 PM »
Live & Love is a short film competition created to raise awareness about the Herpes Simplex Virus.

The Live & Love competition aims to provide Australian filmmakers an opportunity to creatively create a thirty second short film that deals with the challenging topic of 'how do you tell someone that you have herpes?'

There are $15,000 worth of prizes to be won – with a Judge’s Choice Award of $10,000 and five People’s Choice Awards of $1000 each.

You can submit as many videos as you like. Entries are due by 11.59PM AEDT 28th October 2011.

If you think you are up to the challenge, log onto http://www.liveandlove.com.au and start filming.

Offline rowan

• View Profile
Re: Live & Love Short Film Competition
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 01:28:51 PM »
Is this your way of telling us hages?

<3 Rowan
Animation? That's pretty much just done by Bridget nowadays... Bridget is ok I guess!!!! <3 <3 <3

Offline Hages

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Live & Love Short Film Competition
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 01:49:53 PM »
YouTube Reply #23947: Isn’t it a bit obvious and perhaps even disingenuous to imply that joke? I’m sorry to say that I’d have to employ my imagination if entering the competition as I just don’t have the personal experience. But maybe $10,000 would be worth it? Either way, I hope students wouldn’t shy away from participating in this project for fear of ridicule or stigma. View the challenge like any advertising agency would and be creative! Who knows, some of you may have to do this anyway… without the competition ;)