Author Topic: Updating Flash player?  (Read 1735 times)

Offline chicken

• Happy bunny and you!
    • View Profile
    • Chicken Productions
Updating Flash player?
« on: June 02, 2007, 05:31:19 PM »
Ok this is really starting to grind my gears. My flash player will NOT update. I have uninstalled all flash players on the computer using adobes flash uninstall thingo, and even tried to copy over the flash player off the lab computers, but no matter what I do the flashplayer on my laptop will NOT update, meaning IM getting lots of wierd effects happening in my animations.
So my problem is I cannot tell if the final product is coming out right, and Im spending hours trying to fix something thats not broken in the first place! :| ARGH.
DOes anyone know a way around this?
I'm vomiting with rage, LITERALLY!

Offline DjDan

• www.danielmuller.com.au
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Re: Updating Flash player?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 05:27:07 PM »
Ok this is really starting to grind my gears. My flash player will NOT update. I have uninstalled all flash players on the computer using adobes flash uninstall thingo, and even tried to copy over the flash player off the lab computers, but no matter what I do the flashplayer on my laptop will NOT update, meaning IM getting lots of wierd effects happening in my animations.
So my problem is I cannot tell if the final product is coming out right, and Im spending hours trying to fix something thats not broken in the first place! :| ARGH.
DOes anyone know a way around this?

I dont know if this'll help, just check that its matching the version your exporting at, check plugins for internet explorer, make sure your administrator etc. I know the problem you mean, but you can get around it, you just have to fiddle.
djdan is the man!
FCKGWRHQQ2YXRKT8TG6W2B7Q8