Author Topic: flash tutorials  (Read 2495 times)

Offline ~matt~

• Staff
  • by the hand of the animator
    • View Profile
flash tutorials
« on: May 11, 2007, 09:48:45 PM »
 :D hey there, i was talking to pete/jeebuz and he was saying that CHICKEN on the forums did an awesome flash tute thingo for his 3rd year stuff....... chicken , if you dont mind , is there any chance youd be able to post like ..... i dunno maybe a tip of the week in this flash spot (or anyone for that matter) , because i really want to make the most of this program .. and im sure just lil tips will help every one  :P thnx

Offline UNGCO

• Pees To Everyone!
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art - No Updates
Re: flash tutorials
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 10:16:41 PM »
Hey Matt, here's the address for the tute Chicken/John made: http://athene.riv.csu.edu.au/~jgalvi06/Seminar/Website%20Complete/

Pretty schnazzy if I do say so myself.
Procrastination is the Crown of Purgatory. The bearer of such a burden is a defeated one indeed.

Offline chicken

• Happy bunny and you!
    • View Profile
    • Chicken Productions
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2007, 11:08:38 AM »
eeek? How aboot everyone put in a naff lil trick in flash... I really don't know that much, Im just getting more used to using it since I tend to for most assignment  :-[
Lol damnit Jeebuz stop spreading propaganda! :D
I'm vomiting with rage, LITERALLY!

Offline chicken

• Happy bunny and you!
    • View Profile
    • Chicken Productions
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2007, 11:19:21 AM »
Well anyways, one lil thing thats handy that people don't seem to know aboot is the edit multiple frames button thats just along from the various onion skinning buttons:
eg:
It works exactly like the onion skinning button except you can edit all the frames that you see. Simple yet handy, you want to resize your walk cycle?
Click the edit multiple frames button, drag the sliders to select the range of frames you want, turn off all other layers other than the one you wish to edit. Select all, then drag, resize, etc the frames all at once, and there you have it. Handy dandy and simple, yet often overlooked.

..I can't believe I said handy dandy
I'm vomiting with rage, LITERALLY!

Offline Atcote

• Shazam!
    • View Profile
    • MasonVFX
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2007, 04:34:42 PM »
Yes, the dandy of handiness is unbelievable to me too, but thank you so much for this! I've been using Flash for over a year and a half now, yet I never knew about that.
Now THAT'S something that's gonna come in useful :)
Just in case people were wondering, it stands for 'At The Convenience Of The Experimenter.'

And now... this!

Offline UNGCO

• Pees To Everyone!
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art - No Updates
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2007, 12:31:00 AM »
Yeah, I didn't know about that either - always thought it was just an onion skinning thing that showed every frame at 100% opacity... how wrong was I? Nifty hints John. Kudos!
Procrastination is the Crown of Purgatory. The bearer of such a burden is a defeated one indeed.