Author Topic: Can You Split Files?  (Read 1597 times)

Offline Corbs

• Grubs And Cats. You Know What I Mean
    • View Profile
Can You Split Files?
« on: May 11, 2009, 05:24:20 PM »
Hey guys. I was wondering if i could split my animatic flash files into scenes automatically. Or whether I had to reproduce them in different files to start with. There has GOT to be an easier way. Any ideas???
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.

Offline rowan

• View Profile
Re: Can You Split Files?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 08:57:26 AM »
I'm not sure I understand the questions, but surely you just go "insert > scene" as you construct the animation.  You could technically do this retrospectively by adding the amount of scenes you want, opening the scene handler "window > scenes" and like cut and paste parts of the time frame into the scene format they should have been in.  I guess that's what you mean....

<3 Rowan
Animation? That's pretty much just done by Bridget nowadays... Bridget is ok I guess!!!! <3 <3 <3

Offline Corbs

• Grubs And Cats. You Know What I Mean
    • View Profile
Re: Can You Split Files?
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 10:51:34 AM »
Thats what i mean and thats what im doing now. Just cutting and pasting. but I thought that there may have been a faster way thats all. Cheers anyways
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.