Author Topic: Big Brother...  (Read 2649 times)

Offline rdarnz

• Pixel art - woooo!
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Big Brother...
« on: May 06, 2007, 08:08:58 PM »
One issue with living in the company of six girls... They watch Big Brother... Eugh.
How can one show be soooo melodramatic?
The people seem to have the exact same personalities that the people in it do every year...
Grrrr....

Sorry, just needed to release my frustration at damn reality television...
Anyone else hating Big Brother as much as I am??

Offline Pamz0r

• Purple ToonBoom Wizard!
    • View Profile
Re: Big Brother...
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2007, 07:53:47 AM »
hang on- I'm a girl and i dont watch that crap!!
Big brother sucks major bum crack. that Gretel chick is just getting too old, everytime she gets another wrinkle they slap another inch of makeup on her....eiw.
Big brother is just a way for normal people who havnt done s*** in their life to go on television and become loved by all the stupid little sheep followers that think its cool to go on big brother.
How sad is it when the most watched tv show in australia is a peeping tom show?
i dont mean to offend anybody. but i really really dont like big brother.
i think there are many other entertaining ways to become famous and full of money.
(and apparently there isnt even any prize money this time, whats the bet that the winner gets to host big brother for the rest of their lives, because gretels going to die soon!:P)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 07:56:12 AM by Pamz0r »
:)

Offline chicken

• Happy bunny and you!
    • View Profile
    • Chicken Productions
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2007, 12:35:46 PM »
Bah gretel won't die, they could prop her corpse up like a marionette, or else reanimate it with black arts, Im sure channel ten has a few practitioners around somewhere...
Lol. People in my cottage watch it too, its bad like neighbours, but whatcha going to do right?
I just can't get over the absolute idiots they put on the show I swear to god its like they made a reality show about Grenfell...
I'm vomiting with rage, LITERALLY!

Offline Ammon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2007, 03:56:16 PM »
i agree BB is crap that should have been axed in production or earlier. The fact that it has survived so long really annoys me. Gretel should go back to writing books, at least then we wouldn't have to look at her, and she'd be alot more funnier than she is now
Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit - A wise man does not urinate against the wind

Offline Atcote

• Shazam!
    • View Profile
    • MasonVFX
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2007, 05:42:39 PM »
Big Brother isn't a very interesting show... maybe if they got some people with some intelligence on it, but then we'd just have debates instead of, you know, getting drunk and having sex. And how would the people of Australia relate to that? (Gasp! Patriotism -1!)
As for Gretel dying, well, I wouldn't wish it upon any TV host.
Perhaps just horribly maimed...
Just in case people were wondering, it stands for 'At The Convenience Of The Experimenter.'

And now... this!