Author Topic: sue's party  (Read 1876 times)

Offline sue

• View Profile
sue's party
« on: June 12, 2007, 05:07:14 PM »
i finally received the get well card! - many thanks for all your good wishes.  on sat june 23rd i'm having a party to celebrate community spirit, friendship, the southern hemisphere astronomical new year, and renewal/the phoenix rising from the ashes.  it will be in the afternoon from about 2pm, and i've lined up some musicians i particularly admire (dave maloy, robert moss et al) to play. providing the weather is fine it will be at my place (between uranquinty and the rock), with a bus available (to save greenhouse gases and worrying about drinking and driving).  if it's rainy that day my alternative venue will be svpa courtyard/gallop gallery.  everyone welcome.  i'll put up directions about how to get to my place soon - just wanted to make this quick post so everyone will have as much notice as possible. 

UPDATE 15.6.07
(i’ve booked a uni bus to bring guests out - it will leave from accommodation at 1.30pm and pick up from any of the main street bus stops in town (east side - wave) and the bus stop at kooringal mall) *see new post (19.6.07) below
if you want to come out independently, drive to uranquinty, turn right across the railway line and proceed for approx 2km - take first left turn after you get out of town - Hanging Rock Rd - proceed along Hanging Rock Rd approx 5km (last 2 km is gravel road) to “Killearn” on right.  Go through gate and turn left, proceed about 200m

if it’s a rainy day the party will be at the uni - svpa courtyard and gallop gallery, and will start about 1.30pm to fit in with the ordinary uni bus times

if you need more info, please contact me
sue harding 6922 9991 mob 0405 497 621
shardi01@postoffice.csu.edu.au
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 03:42:22 PM by sue »

Offline sue

• View Profile
Re: sue's party
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 03:40:07 PM »
there has been very little interest in the bus - since it will cost a considerable amount, i'm thinking of cancelling it.  please contact me if this is a problem for you.

Offline Tia

• View Profile
Re: sue's party
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 06:52:09 PM »
Im really sorry sue, im going home that day on a 6am flight

It sounds lovelt though, i hope you ahve a great time and that it is a success.

Tia
Every Master was first an amateur.