Author Topic: Mac Netbook on the Way?  (Read 1844 times)

Offline Atcote

• Shazam!
    • View Profile
    • MasonVFX
Mac Netbook on the Way?
« on: July 15, 2009, 01:10:44 AM »
Now, Netbooks aren't really that great for us. As animators, we look for grunt, something with phenominal cosmic powers, something that can demolish a forest and render a out an artist's rendition of it destroying said forest at the same time, not some pissy little baby-laptop that looks like it was made for people whose fingers end in a point.

However this grabbed my interest.
I think that's only an artist's rendition out of a suspicion, but dammit, it looks so cool. It looks like the type of computer that, while lacking power, you could just pick up and walk around with while working on it, leading for all sorts of instances with falling down the stairs and getting it embedded in your bed!
... Dammit, I'm really bad at trying to sound seriously excited at this prospect, aren't I?

Anyway, looks good, like a bigger (guess around 10 inches) iPhone for easy, around the house stuff, and being a (supposed) tablet PC, well... Let's just say that I don't really need all my organs, do I?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 01:12:22 AM by Atcote »
Just in case people were wondering, it stands for 'At The Convenience Of The Experimenter.'

And now... this!

Offline Anusia

• View Profile
Re: Mac Netbook on the Way?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 08:27:29 PM »
that looks flaming HOT!!! i want 1.....