Author Topic: Robot Chicken  (Read 3272 times)

Offline D.

• Im pretty sure i could take Darth Vader.
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio Site
Robot Chicken
« on: May 11, 2007, 11:56:32 PM »
Who's a fan of Seth Green's 'Robot Chicken'??

I recently bought the dvd of the 1st season after hearing nothing but good things about it. And was not disappointed.

For those who know nothing of the show (or Seth Green) its a stop motion masterpiece, just a bunch of random skits really (like a Superhero sharehouse - awesome time). And Seth Green has done various things in tv/film, but most of u would know him as the voice actor for Chris Griffin on Family Guy.

So anyway....fans?
Mental High Five!! *wtch*

Offline UNGCO

• Pees To Everyone!
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art - No Updates
Re: Robot Chicken
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2007, 12:45:43 AM »
And Seth Green has done various things in tv/film, but most of u would know him as the voice actor for Chris Griffin on Family Guy.

So anyway....fans?

Don't forget Seth Green as Oz on Buffy, one of the Du Jour boys in the Josie and the Pussycats movie, and other random pop-culture gems.

I should be a fan in the not-too-distant-today (you've driven me to get it earlier than anticipated  >:().
Procrastination is the Crown of Purgatory. The bearer of such a burden is a defeated one indeed.

Offline Atcote

• Shazam!
    • View Profile
    • MasonVFX
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2007, 01:54:35 AM »
I am a huge fan of Robot Chicken, having seen up to episode 8 of season two. It contains some of my favorite parodies of ye ol' 80s cartoons and the like.
There's many that could be mentioned, but there's nothing like the break-dancing Voltron to brighten up one's day.
Just in case people were wondering, it stands for 'At The Convenience Of The Experimenter.'

And now... this!

Offline zam

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2007, 12:48:47 PM »
yea its great!

Offline Jabba_Wocky

• Decimation
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2007, 01:20:52 PM »
anyone who hasn't heard of or watched some Robot Chicken deserves to have their face dipped in methonol and set on fire.  :-[
Tread softly, and carry a big gun.

Offline D.

• Im pretty sure i could take Darth Vader.
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio Site
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2007, 12:44:36 AM »
And Seth Green has done various things in tv/film, but most of u would know him as the voice actor for Chris Griffin on Family Guy.

So anyway....fans?

Don't forget Seth Green as Oz on Buffy, one of the Du Jour boys in the Josie and the Pussycats movie, and other random pop-culture gems.

I should be a fan in the not-too-distant-today (you've driven me to get it earlier than anticipated  >:().

He was in about 10 or so eps of That 70s Show as well actually..
Mental High Five!! *wtch*

Offline UNGCO

• Pees To Everyone!
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art - No Updates
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2007, 01:20:43 AM »
Ooh, no wonder there are quite a few familiar voices (from the show) in Robot Chicken! I'm not sure which episode I got up to, but definitely laughing my way through it all.

TETSUOOOOOOOOOO!
Procrastination is the Crown of Purgatory. The bearer of such a burden is a defeated one indeed.

R O B

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2007, 08:47:51 PM »
Yeah i love it to death ive got all of first on my external, Plus your famous Star Wars, if you get hold of the second series let me know.